PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 28, 2013

Spooky Stories: American Fork Canyon


It is said that if you do three circles at the top of Tibble Fork Parking Lot, you will come to the fork when exiting the canyon and a hearse with red lights will follow and chase you.

One account states; “I never did donuts or the three circle crap. I was about 9 years old and we had moved from Nevada. My dad loving the mountains we would always go on Sunday drives and digging in our old Bronco, one time during the day we were driving down and a hearse did fallow us down the canyon I remember me and my family being really freaked out and quite the whole way down. I don't know if someone played a prank back then but it scared us. I later found out about this myth about 3 years ago and couldn't believe that something like that goes on. I was up there this past year and our car started acting weird with some friends and our music was playing some weird stuff. I definitely think that place is mysterious.

Has anyone given this a try before? 



No comments:

Post a Comment